After you, dearest language
- Title: After You, Dearest Language
- Authors: Marisol Limon Martinez
- Publisher: Ugly Duckling Press
- Published Date: 2005-01-01
- Description: Poetry. AFTER YOU, DEAREST LANGUAGE is an alphabetical index and linguistic navigation of symbols and their meanings. Conceived as a sort of hypertext in book form, it connects the visual and the verbal through personal narratives of real, surreal, urban, hyper-urban and bucolic spaces. "This linguistic navigation, much like "Barthes" by Barthes and Jean-Paul Sartre's "The Words", articulates one's (often inarticulate, and yes, mysterious) interior and its relationship to exteriority"--Claudia Milian. "A subtle and beautifully-crafted exploration of a personal language--but clothed in song, clothed in the visionary power of poetry. Language as a method against evil..."--Guillermo Juan Parra. Marisol Limon Martinez is a visual artist. She lives in New York.
- Identifier: UOM:39015063339900
- theme_hook_original: google_books_biblio