- Title: Carbon
- Authors: Michael Ford
- Publisher: Ugly Duckling Press
- Published Date: 2006-01-01
- Description: Poetry. Born in Chicago in 1973, Michael Ford is a long-time resident of New Orleans. This is his first full-length collection of poetry. Dave Brinks, founder of the New Orleans School for the Imagination, has this to say about CARBON: "Consider these words carefully dear reader. There is a new & ancient sound slipping out of the ethers, and onto the radar ofAmerican Poesy! And quite frankly, not only is poet Michael Ford one of its very best practitioners, but his collection CARBON is easily one of the great standard measures of this moment. Inside this book you'll find the seminal & glowing extract of those ethers, synergies of thereness that have no cause or precedent, and, even more importantly, a precise transcription of the silent tick & boom of the mighty alchemies of life. Yes, these poems are big news! Think of these writs as a prelude to the strange music which will be heard by the future astronomers of dusty earth!"
- Identifier: 1933254211 | 9781933254210
- theme_hook_original: google_books_biblio